Infostork did this project by focusing on the integration with the following tables:
- Sales order integration: Extending the sales order header and line integration codeunit to integrate dimensions and any other custom fields that are required by WG-PLC.
- Item: Extend of the item integration to pull connect posting groups, deferral rules and other custom fields from CRM to Business Central
- Dimension: Creation of a dimension integration to automate the creation of enquiry/job numbers in BC, establishment of a dimension table in CRM which can be used to select the correct dimensions on transactions
- Notification of integration failure: notification of new transaction in the integration tables for processing, integration failure notification.
- Currency Integration: Integration of the transaction currency into CRM from BC
- Country/Region: extend the country region table to work with WG-PLC functionality.
- Integration of one other company, considerations and implications of multi-company integration.
Integration Methodology followed by Infostork:
“Working with Infostork to deliver Business Central development has been a great experience. From initial discussion to successful delivery Infostork have been clear, well organised, and capable in delivering BC development for a client project. Excellent understanding of scope, delivery requirements and clarity throughout the project. High quality development code which made UAT a breeze. Would recommend Infostork to partners who need additional resource to deliver client projects.”
- Category: D365 BC
- Client: FVR Dynamics Ltd.
- Location: UK
- Client Business: Client is passionate about helping organisations embrace the new opportunities that Microsoft Dynamics Business Central has given to the SME ERP market. Infostork Technolabs has developed integrations for D365 Business Central to D365 CRM Sales. The first phase of the project was to build the integration and use the standard integration methodology with minimal customisation focused on the Dataverse integration tables. Infostork developed Phase two by extending the development to the key tables excluded in phase one.